Loading cart contents...
The Fifth Initial Draft of Chinland Constitution
Share this item:
Guiding Principles of Chinland Constitution
- The Chinland constitution is not be a rigid one, but a flexible one.
- It will be a constitution, which will promote democracy and freedom.
- It should be based on dialectal, geographical, traditional jurisdictions of our society.
- It should be the constitution of the state, which will be a constituent state in the federal union that might be called Federal Union of Burma.
- It should be a federal forum of constitution with several local areas having autonomous decision in several jurisdictions (or) It should be a unitary form of constitution with several local areas having autonomous decision in some cases.
- A presidential system or a parliamentary system of government may be adopted but the presidential system of government is more or less adopted in this draft